WildWest Motorcycle tours Andalusia
Spain at its most exciting!
With 87,268 square kilometers, Andalusia is larger than Austria. Switzerland would even fit Andalusia twice. 50% of the Andalusian territory consists of mountains, a third part is over 600 meters, with a plateau and 46 peaks that exceed 1,000 meters. Our tour partner Bikertours Andalusia offers three multi-day tours of 1,400km each and a tour package of 6 trips between 200 and 250km around Malaga for our customers.
© Map of Andalusia designd by Freepik
All four major cities, all four coasts, all seven-world cultural and natural heritage sites, the two national parks and the most important nature parks were integrated into the routes. The tour guides offer guided motorcycle tours through Andalusia all year round. Sun, mountains and sea on unique roads through fascinating nature to magical places.
In the immediate vicinity of Málaga Airport (AGP), our rental partner ZM-Moto offers the latest Indian® brand cruisers and tourers. The bikes are optimally equipped for tours and all have saddlebags and crash bars. A sissy bar and an additional luggage rack can be booked for many models.
Personal and individual - right from the start
More information about the tours, rental bikes and booking? I am always delighted to help you with all questions and requests. With individual, competent advice and support right from the start, I will organize your travel dream on two wheels.
WildWest Motorcycle tours
My travel paradise for bikers. This is how your dream trip is planned. The full range of services of a travel agency is available from Hamburg, to the last corner of the republic and without being bound by opening times.
Mobile phone: +49 (0)176 56413472
Tours approx. 1,400 km - at least 6 driving days
6 themed trips around Malaga
- Málaga with 6 themed trips around the second largest city
- Costa del Sol
- Costa de la Luz
- Costa de Almería
- Costa Tropical
- Mezquita in Córdoba
- Old town of Granada and the Alhambra
- Cathedral of Sevilla, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Sevilla
- Ùbeda and Baeza
- Antequera and El Torcal
- Kalifatsstadt Medina Azahara in Córdoba
- National park Doñana
- Parque Nacional Doñana
- Parque Nacional Sierra Nevada
- Parque Natural Montes de Málaga
- Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Natural Park
- Desierto de Tabernas / Paraje Natural Sierra Alhamilla
- Parque Natural del Cabo de Gata-Níjar
- Parque Natural de las Sierras Subbéticas
- Parque Natural Sierra de Baza
- Parque Natural Sierra Mágina
- Parque Natural de las Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas
- Parque Natural de la Sierra de Andújar
- Parque Natural Sierra de Hornachuelos
- Parque Natural Sierra de las Nieves
- Parque Natural de la Sierra de Grazalema
- Parque Natural de Los Alcornocales
- Parque Natural de la Breña y Marismas de Barbate
- Parque Natural del Estrecho
Personal advice, information, inquiries and booking: Anke Boll +49 (0)176 56413472